title: owns the specific sales process of enregy projects and be sure that it is implemented
6. maintain on-going cusotmer relationships to insure customer satisafction during the term of the project
8. finacnial, contract management, leadership and customer skills, demonstrate business, job costing.
grade tbd ( holden level 4 type experienced sales/account executives)
acs-hbs is a worldwide business providing integrated hvac, products and services for commercial, residential and industrial customers, control and security systems.presents and defends proposal and negotiate contracts
7. working with a team to identify future opportunities
9. understands and can articulate the financial value associated with comprehensive perfomrance based contracting soluitons
6. related energy management/retrofit background, healthcare public or private sector preferred.
this position will report directly to the emaei energy solutions business development leader and indirectly to the loacl district/reigon and will be responsible for developing and closing sales opportunities through executive level relationships in public and private sector markets of energy projects.
2, degree preferred in business.identify their critical needs and develop a solution, the sales professional will need to gain access to high level decision makers (c-suite), business objectives and operational issues affecting their business, in conjunction with a performance contracting engineer, based on the industry drivers.working with a regional and european team to develop comprehensive proposals that include technical solutions, financial solutions and overall cost savings to meet customer requirements
5. good judgment and confidence building, must possess strong intellectual skills such as problem solving, proatcive planning and follow-up.
4. demontsrated gruop presetnation sklil
5. the succsesful pesron will work wihtin the emeai energy solutions team whlie contrbiuting to the financial performance and customer satisfaction for the local region techncially, finanically and commecrially in the concpetual, deisgn and installation phases of comprehensive energy projects.identifying internal power base and discover and address individual business and personal agendas of customers
2. understand value base selling.
in the environment of our growth initiatives in the energy services market, a performance contracting sales representative will provide the sales assistance required to frame our comprehensive energy offerings. targeted markets include but are not limited to hospitals, education (k-12, school councils & universities) commercial buildings, under roof industries etc.must have a minimum of 10 year demonstrable success doing executive level sales of service or solution based offering
7. must be willing to accept ownership of any and all assignments
the successful candidate must also possess the following:
be polished, dynamic solutions
be able to convey customer needs and gain credibility and support internally
have exceptional listening & observation skills
perseverance: long sales process requires patience & perseverance
must be a team player who works well with his peers
be fluent in english and host country language(s), professional, articulate & organized
excellent communication and interpersonal skills
demonstrated success in selling complex.
10. manages his sales funnel activity and deliver his/her annual sales plan
education and experience
1. performance contracts sales executives
the purpose of this position is to identify and successfully pursue performance contracting opportunities throughout a given territory. entities with large
energy spend and/or multiple locations.working directly with end user customers this individual will be responsible for selling integrated energy solutions including facility infrastructure retrofits that reduce the energy and operational costs of the customer.